To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Where's My Water? Mystery Duck




Are you ready for a brand new missions and challenges? Try the new levels that are included in the package ”history of the Crank ”. If you don't know the Crank is old and evil crocodile, which makes everything not to give Swamp to swim. Besides, he was pretty hungry. He eats everything that comes under his paw, in addition to vegetables and fruits. But the problem is that his food is covered with poisonous slime, in order to uninstall it needed water.And do you know the crocodile Swamp? The story of the crocodile Swamp is quite simple. It is not like the others and lives under the city. He is very friendly and curious, and especially loves to swim after a hard day. But other crocodiles do not approve of his love for swimming and are trying to stop him. And only you can help to hold Swamp water in the tub.



Screenshots of Where's My Water? Mystery Duck:


Screenshots of the game Where's My Water? Mystery Duck   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Water? Mystery Duck   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Water? Mystery Duck   , .


Videos Where's My Water? Mystery Duck



Genres:Logic, Arcade
Android 2.2 and above

Download Where's My Water? Mystery Duck:



>>  where-s-my-water-mystery-duck.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment