To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Where's My Water?




Very cute and funny crocodile Swamp just loves purity and loves to bathe. But the rest of the alligators it's not like they break the water. And now your task is to help the water get to our private crocodile. On each level you have to solve certain tasks that are required for passing to the next more difficult level.You need to constantly monitor the level of purity of water used, avoiding the likelihood of pollution of various microbes or bacteria. During the entire gaming process avoid all kinds of traps and try to find the safest way for the free passage of water. The game includes 140 challenging levels in Russian, high quality detailed graphics and realistic physics of movement. Also you can collect various bonuses in the form of special items. After he manages to bring together all the pieces in the game there will be a few additional steps.



Screenshots of Where's My Water?:


Screenshots of the game Where's My Water?   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Water?   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Water?   , .


Videos Where's My Water?



Genres:Logic
Android 2.1 and above

Download Where's My Water?:



>>  where-s-my-water.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment