To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Railway




My Railway - great simulator railroad. You have to conquer the city and between them lay the railway, after which you will need to establish freight and passenger transportation. Conclude contracts, transport and sell goods, expand your warehouse, hire workers, and become a tycoon.

Features:

  • Colorful and high quality graphics;
  • Help and tips for the game;
  • Funny sound design;
  • Ejednevnie jobs and bonuses;
  • A unique collection of items
  • The Internet connection is recommended, but not required



Screenshots Of My Railway:


Screenshots of the game My Railway for Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game My Railway for Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game My Railway for Android phone, tablet.


Video My Railway



Genres:Strategy, Simulation
Android 2.3 and above

Download My Railway:



>>  my-railway.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment